Public Use Data
Information for Researchers
Researchers are invited to submit applications for specific analysis projects to
the The PROMIS® Statistical Center (PSC), for review and approval.
For background on the Wave I Public Use Dataset, please refer to the Executive Summary.
- Wave I Public Use Dataset
- User specified extract (possible, for a fee)
How to Request Access to Data Files
If you would like access to PROMIS® data files for research purposes,
follow these steps:
- Read the Data Release Policy
- Submit a Data
to the PSC via email@example.com to include:
- Name of individual requesting data/organizational affiliation/contact information,
- Title and description of the proposed research project, and
- Specific data files requested
- Once you have received approval from the PSC, submit a signed Data Use Agreement.
The PSC reviews all proposals in accordance with the criteria specified in the Data
Release Policy. The review period for data requests (i.e., the from receipt of request
to notification of a decision) is typically 2 to 4 weeks.
If you are using PROMIS data in a research manuscript that will be published, please
be sure to include these acknowledgements
in your paper.
Please send any questions about the PROMIS Public Use Datasets and Data Request
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send all completed Data Request Form Applications and signed Data Use Agreements